My hair used to be in quite a bad shape after being brutalized by harsh chemicals in bleaches and hair colors. If your hair is suffering from the effects of bleaching, dyes, heated styling tools etc, then you should use this fantastic hair mask to help revitalize dry and damaged hair. I had noticed a difference after just the first treatment. My hair is now starting to fully regain its health, thanks to this gem of a hair mask and it only keeps getting better!
• 1 Avocado
• 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
• 3 Tablespoons honey
1. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and process this until the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
2. Saturate your hair in the hair mask and wear a shower cap over the top.
3. Leave the mask in your hair for 30 – 40 minutes and then rinse out and allow your hair to air-dry.
What are the benefits of this hair mask?
• Avocados contain vitamins and minerals that will help to repair your hair
• This hair mask ensures healthy hair growth
• Olive oil helps to add shine to the hair
• It prevents dandruff
• Olive oil helps to soften the hair
• It will help it achieve faster hair growth
• Honey contains rich antioxidant properties which will prevent hair breakage and damage
• Honey will strengthen and clean hair follicles which will reduce hair loss
• Avocados contain essential fatty acids that coat your hair and helps to lock in moisture, keeping it conditioned
With all these benefits for your hair, how can you not whip up this hair mask?! Treat your hair with this hair mask once a week to bring back the vitality to your hair. 😊
Did this hair mask do wonders for your hair? Share it on Pinterest using the image below!